EDEXCEL A-LEVEL PSYCHOLOGY.
IMPROVING STUDENT PERFORMANCE
& ACADEMIC RESILIENCE.
• Teacher Training & CPD •
This online training course is for teachers of Edexcel Psychology A-Level who wish to improve student attainment and engagement. The aim of the course is to provide teachers with information which will help them to encourage their students to flourish, whilst achieving high levels of success in Psychology. It combines best practise exam technique with positive education strategies, based on tried and tested methods, designed by experienced teachers and examiners.
Question types and how to tackle them. Advice on how to approach different essay questions and interpretation of command words.
How to incorporate exam technique into the classroom.
Use of exemplar answers and marking tips.
How to use positive psychology strategies for student assessment feedback.
Developing agency and pathway thinking.
Metacognition Strategies for classroom positivity.
Methods to help students manage stress.
• Course Content •
What are the benefits of attending?
• Increase student attainment and achievement •
• Develop an in-depth understanding of the Pearson Edexcel assessment objectives •
• Gain an understanding of different forms of exam questions and develop strategies that increase the quality of student answers •
• Be provided with evidence-based strategies to improve meta-cognition, resilience and well-being of students •
• Use of practical teaching ideas to build up your resources •
• Increased positive relationships with students and enjoyment of your job •
• Who is the course for? •
This course would be beneficial to all teachers of Edexcel Psychology including Heads of Department, Early Career Teachers, those new to Edexcel exam board and those who are interested in Positive Education Pedagogy
• Cost & Delivery •
This is a 1.5 hour online live course, facilitated by Hannah and Anne.
Please contact for cost